Do you have a strong Twitter presence? Are you hoping to use this social media service to increase sales and profits in the near future? If you answered yes to these questions, it is time to consider all your options.
There are a variety of tools you can implement to improve sales on Twitter, with these three doing wonders for many businesses throughout the world:
- TwtQpon. With this tool, you will soon be creating and sharing a variety of coupon types via Twitter. It doesn’t matter if you want to offer a discount online or a free product in a brick and mortar store, with TwtQpon this is a simple task.
With affordable pricing, starting at $19 per 100 coupons, you can get started with this service without breaking your marketing and advertising budget.
- SocialRank. The SocialRank tagline says it all:
“SocialRank is the easiest way to identify, organize, and manage your followers on Twitter.”
If you don’t know the first thing about your followers you will find it difficult to sell to them. With SocialRank, you can generate reports that provide information on the most engaged and valuable followers.
- Twibble. There is more to this tool than its cool name. With Twibble, you can send auto-tweets complete with graphics. Unlike other tools, this one stands out in the crowd for its ability to add a featured image. In short, tweets with images have a better chance of being retweeted and clicked on.
While the tools above can help you take your company’s Twitter sales to the next level, there are some basic things you must do if you want to realize a high level of success:
- Use your Twitter account for more than selling. It is essential to also provide followers with information such as industry news and professional guidance. Too much selling will turn people off.
- Stay consistent. If you use Twitter for a couple days and then turn your back on the service for a month or so, you cannot expect to gain much traction. Stay consistent, even if it means spending an hour or so a day to remain on the right track.
With the right tools powering your Twitter strategy you can increase sales and collect useful data. By experimenting with the three tools above, it won’t be long before you begin to realize the true selling power of this social media giant.
Peg McDermott is an award-winning marketing communications expert,Internet marketing specialist, and public speaker. Peg is the founder and president of COGO Interactive, an innovative Internet Marketing firm specializing in helping small to mid-sized businesses increase revenue and awareness by leveraging Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Optimization. She can be found on Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter, and thecogoblog.com